Saturday, March 6, 2010

Nothing like a good laugh and friends to be around...


When a heart hurts it seems like it bleeds forever. When you lose so much all at once it seems like that it will never stop hurting. It so much bad that you actually feel it on your chest. And for a moment all seems lost. And all you wanna do is just curl up and cry.


A very Dear friend of mine told me "All it takes is a good Laugh"And boy was she right. Yesterday for me was that day. I sat back and thought "All i basically did yesterday was laugh" And it wasnt just a laugh, but it was a real laugh from the pit of my stomach. And as i sit here now. That really really did work. She was right all it takes is just one really good laugh. And yesterday i had a day full of them. I thank God everyday for the friends i have. Because to me they are treasures. Because for so long i had none. And the ones i thought i had were'nt really friends at all. But this year especially lately, i am noticing what great friends i have all around me. I never knew or i guess noticed how many people really had my back. I guess in the hard times is when You find that out. And i honestly dont know what i would do without them.


1 comment: