Thursday, February 7, 2013

A change to look forward to

These past few months have been a huge roller coaster of ups and downs...i fell in love, and i got my heart shattered. I moved out, and i had to move back in with my parents, My brother and i who were once close, now never speak, and the future i thought I was going to have with this amazing man of my dreams, vanished in the shadows of my tears. But through it all, I have grown so much closer to God. Through all of this, i have gained so much strength and it has created me to be a better person. I know i am Human and we all make mistakes, but mine took me to places i never imagined that i would ever be. But through all of this i have decided to really focus on school. I have decided to get my degree at JTCC in Psychology, and i plan to go to UVA where i will double major in Psychology and Business. I plan to own my own performing arts academy, and be a councilor. I have a ways to go, but i know that I finally have a set goal, that i know with a lot of help i can reach!

No comments:

Post a Comment