Friday, April 22, 2011

When "Finding" ourselves do we actually loose who we really are?



Hey, so it seems like i havnt written in a long time. I supose it is because I havnt. Life has most definately had its ups and downs. It has been a long journey. Here we go. well for the longest time i have been pondering what am i going to do with the rest of my life. In this time of college when we are supose to be "Finding outselves" i came up with this theory. In the midst of "finding ourselves do we actually end up losing who we really are. I found this very interesting because in a way that is so true. For example, when your a little kid you believe in anything your parents tell you, trust comes easy, as your grow up you loose it through circumstances that happen. Life essentially gets harder. so, I went back to the roots of what i really wanted to be. And i realize that that is youth pastor. And ever since God planted that and i have had prophetic word about it i have always had that passion in my heart. But i began to lose faith. I kept thinking how can I, be a youth pastor. Am i even qualified enough? then all these doubts came in my head and whagt not and i just put it to the back of my mind. Until recently God just reminded me and once i laid it down, i began to have faith like a child again. So once i just layed everything down at his feet my faith was restored. Which brings me back to my main point. when you are supose to be "Finding" yourself so we really lose who we are through lifes circumstances? I think yes. But once I laid it all down God restored it,

No comments:

Post a Comment